Wow it's been 5 days since I've updated my blog or should I say my blog-ck ;) When you come across with writer's block, it will be quite annoying and at the same time frustrating because you don't know what to write and what to talk about when you want to come up with a neat-o conversation. Anyway, for the past few days, I've been to few places and one of them is SetiaWalk.

 

It's an amazing place! Why I say this because, it has so much to offer I mean it's just not the tall, unique architecture but it's also because there are so many restaurants and bars I could not even possibly name all of them. I've visited Muzeum so far. It is a pub & bistro restaurant and serve mostly Western food. I was lucky enough to try the chicken and mashed potato served with a bit of onion. It was yummy indeed!

Well, I guess that's all for the hangout session. I've visited few more outlets in SetiaWalk but I'm kinda lazy to bluff it all out. 

Toodles ~~

~~~~~~Kris