Hey-llo people,

Once again I'm doing my random stuff in this small world. I've been doing this kind of *research* searching for the best low-budget phone to suit my needs and that is preferably android phones. I've been in love with this kind of phones since I got my chance to lay off my eyes and hands on my sister's phone she recently bought last year. Poor me just using the ol' non-android phone and has this bulky shape and a circle-shaped which serves as a mini-stereo. Plus, it produces a loud booming noise even after I had adjusted it to the lowest maybe probably at a point of a squeak of a tiny mouse. I bought it initially at RM300+ and now the price dropped to RM100+ holy smokes that fast!






 Well there goes my dream of selling it and at least obtaining some earnings to buy a fantastic, fast-processing, cheap and within my budget android phone.

Here's something I've searched for the past few days :

 Sony Xperia U about (RM630 - 730 (Ori))

and maybe.....


Sony Xperia Sola about (RM 675 - 775 (Ori))

It's pretty much the same except it differ in size and the internal specification of the phone?? :S

Well, that's probably about it. I wanna try buying this kind of phone since Samsung is too mainstream now :P