I just finished lunch and was heading to the stationary shop to buy stuffs for the office with my sister. It seemed boring because... well what do you expect? It's a stationary shop after all. Nothing ordinary, just pencils and pens I used to hold and write on many papers for homeworks, exams or simply ordinary notes for random stuff with friends. After few months of not in school because I finished my high school, I kinda miss having to hold the pens and pencils and all the stationary stuffs for my school because it's just not about the boring school stuff I used to think but it's also because it reminds me of many sweet memories with friends and teachers.

Anyway, the point is, I saw one of the pen displayed in that particular shop which reminds me one of my classmates who loved using gel pen and especially the Faber Castell brand. In every homework, school assignments, and exams, he would use that pen. It's like his special tool (>.<) It's funny that I can still remember his specific pen he would always use and it's like a nostalgia to me because it brings so much memories and he is part of my memories with my classmates. I'm not saying I'm having a crush on him, I just happen to encounter that pen in that shop and brought me into delving the past, good ol' times in school even it was only a few months back. Aahhh, I guess this is part of the feeling where you leave school and not realizing that we've spent so much time in school even long enough to surpass the hours of relaxation at home.

School, it may seem hell hole to some students, but it's actually a place where you create good times with friends and teachers. It's a place where you can share secrets and release the burden from our heavy shoulders when we face difficult times. It's where friendship blossoms to love and finally it's where we can find refuge to one of the teachers who will always guide us when we need help. I know parents always comes first in our life but teachers are actually our second parents too because we've already spent so much time of our life in school so I guess we can call school our second home. I feel that way, and to put it simple, I miss school and I missed the way it used to be because I'll never have the chance to feel the nostalgic feeling of being in school starting from this year, no more school uniforms and wearing school shoes and seeing the familiar faces. It's going to be a tough world I have to endure from now on. A tough reality with tough people, and a tough life. 

Well, everyone has to go through of all of this. Nobody's going to be a kid forever and it's time to face the challenging world.

~~~~~~Kris