Yes, I believe this phrase have become mainstream especially in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and many more social networking site. Well, I think this is the most simple choice of phrase people could think of especially when it comes to describing pictures of yourself or maybe with friends. The most common ones are updating status in FB and Twitter. If I were to choose what phrase to welcome this hopefully jolly-good-year, it would have been :

"Yo 2013, Toodle-oo 2012"

I was searching some of the catchy words or phrases to welcome 2013 this year and found this :

  1. 13ring it on.
  2. Fine, Fresh and F13rce
  3. 2013: Because the world didn't end in 2012
  4. There's no luck to it. Class of '13
  5. 2013: So fresh and so clean
  6. Like a 13oss!
  7. The few... The proud.... The seniors
  8. '13: We just made the number lucky
  9. Saving the 13est for last.
  10. Class of '13: A lean, mean, fighting machine
Thanks >>> Source : http://www.customink.com/t-shirts/class-slogans.htm

Well enough with intros and let's welcome 2013! (I'm officially welcoming my blog starting with this first post in 2013)


~~~~Kris