Pizza Hut? Familiar with that restaurant outlet? Oh yes, the famous Pizza Hut which serves scrumptious, tasty, and awesome smelling pizzas. But wait, there's another rival which can topple the pizza sold in this restaurant and from my personal point of view, it will be Dominoes. Why Domino's? Because....

                 vs                


1. Thin Crust
2. Tasty toppings (For some reason Pizza Hut failed my taste buds)
3. It has a tasty flavour around the crust 
4. I rarely eat Domino's because we don't have Domino's in Sabah
5. Pizza Hut is too mainstream >.<

Well, I'm no food expert neither a regular customer of pizzas because mostly I eat rice. It's just from my personal experience of eating pizzas from these 2 fast food restaurants. I think for now Domino's Pizza has won my attention and taste buds of course!

~~~~~ Kris